Friday, May 19, 2017

Cat Meows Underwater [ORIGINAL VIDEO]

This cat-meowing-underwater video from 2013 is still a classic with over 2M views. As for anyone questioning animal abuse, we've added a second video by the owner/uploader...

My cat McLovin meows from underwater while I'm giving him a bath. Yes, his name is McLovin. I get a lot of questions about that. Before you comment and rejoice to the masses by referring to me an animal abuser, realize that my cat is happy, healthy & fine.



SixStringSamurai




Owner Video Response To All Commentating Retards For "Cat Meows Underwater [Original Video]"
You all whined and bitched so much and cried that I was an animal abuser, that I happily posted this video response for all of you poor whiny little babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...