Sunday, December 23, 2018

Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant

Google is using the Christmas movie classic, 'Home Alone' for their Google Assistant gadgets with comical results. The video has been viewed over 23M times since being uploaded on December 19th...

Even Kevin McCallister needs a little help. Add aftershave to your shopping list, set reminders, and fend off bandits, hands-free: https://assistant.google.com

And for a limited time, try these Home Alone Easter eggs on your Google Assistant:
- Hey Google, how much do I owe you?
- Hey Google, did I forget something?
- Hey Google, the Wet Bandits are here.
- Hey Google, it’s me Snakes. I got the stuff.
- Hey Google, I'm the man of the house.



Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...