Thursday, October 18, 2018

I refused to pay $400 for senior portraits so I edited them myself

Don't try this at home kids... and parents. This is illegal and the owner of this video has made it quite clear in the comment section of his YouTube site. In the meantime, we do have to admit that was some pretty good photoshopping. The video has been viewed over 2M times in less than two weeks...


OK OK TO CLARIFY SOME THINGS.
1. No I did not print these out, that’s ACTUALLY illegal because I’m profiting off of someone else’s work.
2. This was made just for entertainment and educational purposes, I don’t even have the file anymore.
3. Even if I wanted to print it out, I could literally count the pixels because it’s a screenshot.
4. I am a photographer and I know stealing and manipulating another person’s work is wrong, but it’s just to prove a point about how photographers, especially senior portrait ones, overcharge us.
5. We weren’t even allowed to look at our photos and had to pay for reshoots if we weren’t satisfied. If you blinked, too bad.
6. Photoshop is $10 a month.
7. It doesn’t let you download the file, so I had to screenshot.
8. I don’t want to hear ways around getting the larger file, this vid is a joke.
9. DONT DO THIS ITS ILLEGAL TO PRINT.



ThatMidgetAsian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...